Asociación Mundus statement. From Asociación Mundus we believe it is necessary to share with partner organisations, participants, families, organisations and collaborating companies our position and action regarding the epidemiological incidence of COVID-19.
Given the present exceptional situation, as an a mobility organisation we join the recommendations and measures decreed by the competent bodies and institutions in each affected area, and we will continue to do so until these measures are lifted. Our protocol of action regarding the virus and its possible consequences is to follow official sources, and act accordingly with all the present and future mobilities that we manage in Mundus, to help curb the spread of the virus.
First of all we want to emphasize that Mundus continues is working in the usual working hours and offering the usual availability. The organisation’s staff is available to give support to all the people who are currently participating in a mobility project, and to solve any doubts arising from the situation to the best of our ability. We also communicate that:
- We call for calm and call on all people involved in projects with our organisation, to respect the prevention measures decreed by the competent authorities in each territory.
- We keep all our communication channels open to update the people and organisations involved in mobility projects through Mundus.
- Since last Monday, we limit the promotion and visibility of calls for mobility projects of imminent start or in the upcoming weeks on our social media and online communication channels.
- We contribute to limit the mobility of people in Europe in this exceptional period.
- We invite everyone to comply with the announced containment measures and we are available to do everything we can to ensure that these measures take effect.
- We continue working to give attention and follow-up to projects in process, and to properly plan future mobilities.
At Asociación Mundus we continue to believe on international mobility as an extremely valuable learning tool for our society, and we will continue to work for it in the future.
For any questions or queries on the subject, you can contact Asociación Mundus by calling at +34 931 75 19 65 or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.